Oct 27 , 2021
What needs to be followed during the experiment of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber?
Several types of standards must be followed when testing in a constant temperature and humidity test chamber
In the case of the actual operation of the constant temperature and humidity test box, the proper actual operation of the constant temperature and humidity test box is conducive to obtaining scientific research data and information for the experimenters. A deep understanding of the efficacy and meaning of the actual operation of the constant temperature and humidity test box for scientific research should be understood. In addition to the actual operation of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, the following standards should be fully followed to carry out the test.
When doing the natural environment test first, you must understand the characteristics of the test product, test standards, test procedures and test professional skills required for the test, the professional skills characteristics of the applied experimental instruments, and the structure of the machinery and equipment. Have a certain understanding, especially the actual operation and characteristics of the control panel. It is also necessary to read the actual operation manual of the experimental instrument carefully, to prevent the abnormal operation of the experimental instrument caused by the wrong operation and then the destruction of the test sample and the error of the test data information.
Secondly, select experimental equipment effectively
To ensure that the test is carried out normally, suitable test instruments should be selected according to the different conditions of the test samples, and an effective ratio should be maintained between the constant temperature and humidity chamber test samples and the effective capacity of the test chamber. For tests related to hot test samples, the volume should not exceed one-tenth of the effective capacity of the test chamber. The volume of the non-heating test sample should not exceed one-fifth of the effective capacity of the text box.
Secondly, the natural environment test of the substance often needs to be registered in the relevant test, which should be appropriately added according to the test requirements. For example, tap water in the cold and wet test chamber is inevitable, and the resistance should be lowered. Nowadays, there is a kind of mineral water on the market that is more economical and convenient, and its resistance is equivalent to pure water.
Finally, the application of the cold and wet test chamber
The dry-bulb temperature sand cloth (dry-bulb temperature paper) used in the cold and wet test chamber is inevitable. Not all sand cloths can be replaced, because the reading of air humidity is the difference between the root distance and the temperature and humidity. The local atmospheric pressure and wind speed level at that time are related. The humidity range is related to the flow of water sucked in by the sand cloth and the state of surface volatilization. This is immediately closely related to the quality of the sand cloth. Therefore, the climate requires that the dry bulb temperature sand cloth must be a special type “dry bulb temperature sand cloth” woven from linen cloth.
Otherwise, it is impossible to ensure the accuracy of the humidity measurement process, that is, the proper environmental humidity. In addition, the placement of the dry-bulb temperature sand cloth is also expressly stipulated. The length of the sand cloth: 100 mm, inseparably surrounding the sensor camera, the camera is 25-30 mm away from the ambient humidity cup, and the sand cloth penetrates the cup to ensure the accuracy of the operation of the machine The accuracy of performance and environmental humidity.
At the same time, place the test sample appropriately. The placement direction of the test sample should be 10 cm above the wall of the box, and several samples should be placed on the same plane as possible. The test product should not block the vents and air supply openings, and a certain distance should be provided for the temperature and humidity sensors.
To ensure that the test temperature is appropriate
The well-known brand constant temperature and humidity equipment test chamber of Suzhou testing instrument has a certain reputation and brand effect in the field of China’s natural environment test and identification. It has been actively carrying out brand marketing. It was in the 10th my country (Shanghai) Global Optics Co., Ltd. in 2013. At the exhibition, only the constant temperature and humidity box, 18 units were signed and sold, which received excellent field
Cleaning, maintenance, and maintenance methods of constant temperature and humidity testing machine in daily work
1. Cleaning and maintenance of the external environment of the housing of the constant temperature and humidity tester 1) The internal residues of the constant temperature and humidity test box should be eliminated during the operation process. 2) The high and low voltage power distribution room should be cleaned at least once a year. When cleaning, you can use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust in the room. 3) The outside of the shell also needs to be cleaned once a year. It is enough to scrub with soap and liquid before cleaning.
2. Inspection and maintenance of the air humidifier of the constant temperature and humidity testing machine The water storage in the air humidifier should be removed and replaced once a month to ensure that the water body is cleaned. The humidification basin should be cleaned once a month to ensure smooth water flow.
3. The constant temperature and humidity testing machine check the overheating protection device. When the constant temperature and humidity test box is running, the maximum setting of overheating maintenance is increased by 20℃~30℃. When the temperature in the experiment box rises to the setpoint for overheating maintenance, the power supply system of the electric heater is terminated, the “OVERHEAT” overheating warning light is on, but the cooling fan is still running. If it is running for a long time and no one is looking after it, please try to check the overheating before running. Is the protection device properly installed? [The setting of the dry bulb temperature overheat protection device is 120℃].
4. Elimination of dust from the cooler of the constant temperature and humidity testing machine. The cooler should be maintained on time and monthly. Use a wireless vacuum cleaner to absorb the dust attached to the cooler’s heat extraction wire mesh or use a high-pressure gas spray to remove the dust.
5. Disassembly and replacement of the dry bulb temperature detection cloth of the constant temperature and humidity testing machine When the surface of the detection cloth is dirty or hard, or after the temperature control is performed, the cloth must be removed and replaced before the temperature and humidity sphericity operation is performed again. The detection cloth is removed and replaced once every three months. When removing and replacing, use a cleaning towel to scrub the temperature measuring body [Sensor]. When removing and replacing a new detection cloth, it should be cleaned and tidy first.
Common Faults of Refrigeration Compressor in Humidity Control Environment Test Chamber
A customer reported that the refrigeration compressor of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber and the heat and cold shock environmental test chamber was broken. They were two pieces of machinery and equipment bought by other manufacturers. They asked if the repairs could be completed. After communication and exchanges, they found that the customer felt that they were producing. The maintenance fee reported by the manufacturer was too expensive. At that time, the temperature could not be lowered, and there was no problem with anything else. Later, they asked an outside air-conditioning master for after-sales service, and the refrigeration compressor was burned out.