Oct 27 , 2021
The solution to the failure of the drying filter of the constant temperature humidity test chamber
The solution to the ineffective dry filter device of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber
The dry filter device is generally called a “filter device”. It is installed between the cooler of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber and the capillaries. The key function is to digest and absorb the residual moisture, dust, metal materials, and other dirt in the refrigeration unit to prevent A small amount of residue and water in the refrigerant enters the capillaries, causing common failures of “ice blockage” or “dirty blockage”, causing the refrigeration unit to not be able to work normally. So the question is, what should everyone do if the dry filter device cannot work normally?
The technical engineer suggested that it is best to replace the dry filter device if it is invalid, but if there is no new filter device for a while, the filter device can also be simply activated to solve the problem.
Remove the dry filter device from the refrigeration unit of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, and soak it in a vessel full of gasoline for cleaning cars. When the fluffing agent is dirty, tap the field of the filter device with a wooden stick to remove the dirt. After that, it is continuously cleaned in the car gasoline and then removed, and the dry N2 is used to point to the two sides of the filter device to continuously blow, and then put into the clean car gasoline for continuous cleaning.
After removal, the process must require technical professionals, professional and technical personnel, because special electric ovens and technical skills are required.
Constant temperature and humidity test chamber maintenance tips
1. Power supply voltage: The working voltage of the office environment of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber must be stable. If a short circuit, the current will be too large or too small. Long-term operation under such conditions will cause huge damage to the refrigeration compressor. It is recommended Use a stabilized power supply to connect a constant temperature and humidity test chamber.
2. Natural ventilation: The office environment should be maintained with good natural ventilation and dust-free, and the refrigeration compressor should be cleaned up on time. If the constant temperature and humidity test chamber are not used for a long time, it should be placed in natural ventilation and dust-free area.
3. It is not necessary to start frequently: When using the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, it is not necessary to start the refrigeration compressor frequently. The start interval of the refrigeration compressor should be above 15 minutes.
4. Application of natural environment: leveling the road surface, excellent natural ventilation, no flammable materials, corrosive smoke and dust, no strong electromagnetic wave radiation source around, operating temperature control at 5℃～30℃ (average temperature within 24 hours ≤30℃), environment The humidity is controlled at ≤85%RH.
Doing a good job in the maintenance of refrigeration compressors is important for the maintenance of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber. In addition, the application of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber to the natural environment is also very important.
What is the difference between a constant temperature and humidity test chamber and a high and low-temperature test chamber?
The high and low-temperature test boxes and the constant temperature and humidity test boxes are two product names. When most people just see it, they are likely to feel that the difference between them will be very large. They are the same. A series of products, the high and low-temperature test box is a purely broken high temperature and ultra-low temperature conversion experiment, while the constant temperature and humidity test box have one more humidification system software than the previous one, which can carry out cold and wet experiments. Unlike the constant temperature and humidity test box, the ultra-low temperature of the high and low-temperature test box is far more than zero degrees Celsius. It has several categories.
1. -20℃～150℃; 2. -40℃～150℃; 3.-60℃～150℃; 4, -70℃～150℃; 5, -80℃～150℃. If you want to have a lower temperature, you can order an ultra-low temperature box with a range of -220℃.
The humidification system software of the constant temperature and humidity test box is based on the shallow groove humidification method. The operation method of the air humidifier is: non-contact and other cycle time single pulse width adjustment, intermediate relay (SSR), and environmental humidity control are selected The SSR+PID system software is centrally controlled by the same channel column, with automatic compensation water level line and low water alarm equipment. Be careful. The humidified tap water should be mineral water or pure water for your use. Drinking water is not recommended to prevent the actual effect of the experiment or block the tap water pipe. The standard environmental test box chooses the gain and loss of the external manual water discharge. If there is pure water in the place, you can modify a fully automatic water replenishment and moisturizing device, so that you do not need to carry out manual water discharge frequently, and the application will be very convenient.
The high and low-temperature test box is based on the foot-operated refrigeration compressor to complete the ultra-low temperature within -80℃. The refrigeration cycle is all the selected reverse Karuo cycle systems. This cycle system is composed of 2 isothermal processes and 2 It is composed of an adiabatic process, and its whole process is like this: the refrigeration compressor is insulated and reduced because the refrigerant achieves a relatively high working pressure, and it consumes work to promote the temperature of the exhaust pipe to rise, and then the refrigerant goes through the isothermal process of the cooler and the surrounding area. The material develops the heat exchanger and then transfers the heat to the surrounding material.
Then the refrigerant undergoes the adiabatic deformation of the overflow valve to perform work, and the temperature of the refrigerant will decrease at this time. Finally, the refrigerant undergoes an isothermal process of the air-conditioning evaporator to absorb heat from the object with a higher temperature, and the temperature of the object to be refrigerated is reduced. Such a circulatory system can achieve the purpose of reducing temperature.