Oct 27 , 2021
The control principle of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber and the precautions for use
Constant humidity and constant temperature box refers to a test box that can simultaneously apply temperature and humidity stress. With the need for the development of industrial products in China, in recent years, China has introduced a large number of test systems from abroad, which have played an important role in the development and finalization of Chinese industrial products. Next, we will introduce the control principle of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber and the precautions for use. Content, welcome to read!
The control principle of constant temperature and humidity system
The refrigeration principle of constant temperature and humidity system and constant temperature and humidity air conditioning: high-pressure liquid refrigerant flows out through the filter, reduces pressure through the capillary tube, and enters the evaporator. Due to the pressure drop, the refrigerant absorbs the heat transferred from the air to the evaporator in the evaporator from time to time The vapor is evaporated into steam, and the steam is sucked in by the compressor. The compressed high-temperature and high-pressure gas enters the condenser. The heat is taken away by the condenser’s heat dissipation. The refrigerant becomes a high-pressure low-temperature liquid, and then passes through its filter to the capillary tube. Circulation from time to time, transfer indoor heat out of the outdoor, so that the indoor temperature can be reduced.
The heating principle of the constant temperature and humidity air conditioner: When the temperature of the conditioned air is lower than the required temperature, the computer controller of the constant temperature and humidity air conditioner turns on the electric heater to heat the air and send it to the air-conditioned room through the fan to reach the heating effect . The principle of dehumidification of the constant temperature and humidity air conditioner: when the humidity in the air to be conditioned is greater than the required value, a compressor is initiated to refrigerate, the air is cooled to below the dew point temperature through the evaporator, and the moisture in the air is separated, and then reaches the role of dehumidification.
The humidification principle of the constant temperature and humidity air conditioner: When the relative humidity of the air to be conditioned is lower than the required value, the computer controller of the constant temperature and humidity air conditioner makes the electrode humidifier work, and the water is heated to steam, which is sent to the air-conditioned space through the fan. The humidification effect is reached.
Precautions for using constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1. Before turning on the machine, check whether the power supply is connected correctly and whether the ground wire is connected. The location must be 60*60CM away from other equipment or the wall (to facilitate heat dissipation).
2. Before use, check whether the water in the humidifying tank is 6 minutes full. If it is too high, it will overflow, and if it is too low, the gauze will affect the humidity inside the test chamber. ,
3. During the test, if you want to observe the test conditions of the products inside the test box, you only need to turn on the light in the observation window. If you want to take the product out for observation, and be careful of high or low temperature burns or frostbite, it is recommended to wear protective gloves or turn off the power and wait for it to cool down naturally.
4. If the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is lower than 0℃, try to avoid opening the door. Opening the door at low temperature may cause the evaporator and other parts to seal the ice. The lower the temperature, the more serious the situation. If it must be opened, The opening time should be shortened as much as possible.
5. When the low-temperature operation is completed, be sure to set the temperature condition to 60℃ for drying for about half an hour, so as not to affect the measurement time of the next operating condition or freeze.
6. Clean the refrigeration unit (radiator, condenser) regularly to avoid the accumulation of dust or dirt affecting the cooling.
7. Replacement of wet ball gauze in the constant temperature and humidity test box: Wet ball gauze is a consumable item and needs to be replaced regularly. It will turn yellow and hard over time, which will affect the humidity in the box. Laiss manufacturers will generally give it to it before leaving the factory. Customer 10 pieces of new wet ball gauze.
8. When the constant temperature and humidity test box is idle for a long time, it should be turned on and run for one hour regularly. The outer box should be purchased with a dust cover to protect the shell from dust accumulation.
The above is all the content for today, thank you for your patience to read! If you want to know more about the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, you are welcome to call the consultation hotline in the upper right corner, and we will serve you wholeheartedly.