Oct 27 , 2021
Maintenance method of the high and low temperature test chamber
Maintenance method of high and low temperature test chamber:
1. The heat rejection (cooler) of the refrigeration unit should be maintained on time and kept clean. Dust sticking to the cooler will get rid of the high-voltage circuit breaker of the refrigeration compressor and cause false alarms. The cooler should be maintained on time every month. Use a wireless vacuum cleaner to absorb the dust attached to the cooler’s heat extraction wire or apply the quality after the machine is turned on. Brush the hard bristles or use a high pressure nozzle to clean the dust.
2. Please do not adjust the preset value of the overheat protection device in the power distribution cabinet at will. It has been adjusted at the original factory. This overload protector is used to maintain the heating pipe and humidification pipe empty burning and low water alarm. Setpoint = temperature set point +20℃～30℃
3. When the high and low temperature test chamber is running, the turbidity setting point of the overheating protection device = temperature setting point + 15℃～20℃. When the temperature in the experiment box rises to the set point of the overheating protection device, the power supply system of the electric heater is terminated. The [OVERHEAT] overheating warning light is illuminated but the cooling fan is still running. If it is running for a long time and no one is watching, do not run it before Be sure to check whether the overheating protection device is properly installed.
4. Inspection and maintenance of waterways. The tap water pipes of the waterways are easily blocked and leaky components. Please try your best to regularly maintain whether there is water seepage or water blocking. If you come to clean up or notify the company immediately. The water storage in the air humidifier of the high and low temperature test box should be removed and replaced once a month to ensure that the water body is cleaned and the water flows smoothly.
5. When picking up the product after the experimental product time arrives, it must be in the standby situation and the staff must wear dry, electric shock, and water-resistant rubber gloves to pick up the product.
6. The cleaning and maintenance of the external environment of the high and low temperature test chamber shell should first eliminate internal residues (objects) during the operation of the equipment.
7. When discharging or taking the test object from the furnace, do not let the plastic edge of the door of the object number touch to prevent the plastic edge from being destroyed and reduce the service life.
Standard test method of electric heating blast drying oven
1. Check whether the temperature indicator light is normal;
The temperature indicator light selects the starting application and adjusts the temperature field to check it.
2. The temperature fluctuation range should not exceed 5℃;
The temperature measurement range is 100°C, the indication value is 1°C, and the measurement range is 200°C, and the indication value is 2°C. Then set the temperature gauge needles of the oven case at 50°C, 110°C, and 200°C respectively. After the red and white indicator lights are replaced for ten minutes, observe the indication value of the general thermometer inserted into the air hole and the case temperature gauge needle. The difference is recorded every ten minutes and the average value of the three measured values is taken, which is the temperature fluctuation value.
2020 China’s multiple sensor specifications will be revised
The conference carried out a technical review of the drafts of 7 national industry standards including “Smart Sensor Part 1: General Provisions”, and assigned a schedule for the formulation of specifications. “Intelligent Sensor Part 1: General Provisions” is the first batch of regulations issued by my country in 2012. The plan will be carried out in 2014.
The batch number standard revision plan also has a variety of sensor specifications that will be clearly implemented in 2020. Including “Sensor Network Identification Analysis and Management Specifications”, “Sensor Network Testing Low-speed Wireless Sensor Network Media Access Control and Physical Layer”, “Sensor Network Testing Low-speed Wireless Sensor Network Network Layer and Application Support Sublayer”, “Sensor Network Testing General Requirements “Sensor Network Communication and Information Exchange Part 2: High-reliability Sensor Network Media Access Control and Physical Layer Specifications”, “Sensor Network Gateway Technical Requirements”, “Sensor Network Information Security Network Transmission Security Technical Specifications”, “Smart Sensors” Part 2: Application Rules.
The current research institute organized the second conference of the Collaboration Group on IOT Technology Sensor Technology and Industrialized Production Application Standards. 23 authoritative experts from the group leader companies and the companies undertaking the specifications signed up to participate in the conference. The leader of each standard coordination group reported on the progress of the cooperation group, and each standard undertaking company reported on the progress of the drafting of the specifications. The conference examined the content of 16 standard proposals on the use of IoT technology, sensor technology and industrialized production, and discussed the problems of harmony and unification among the various standards.