Oct 27 , 2021
Daily cleaning and maintenance of constant temperature and humidity test chamber
How to clean and maintain the constant temperature and humidity test box?
Answer: It is suitable for applications in the fields of electronic device assets, national defense industry, chemical plants, hardware and plastics, machinery and equipment manufacturing, aerospace, and other fields…
Because the constant temperature and humidity testers are generally of high value in use, we suggest that they should be placed in a natural environment with a relatively good temperature. Your work experience temperature value is 10℃~23℃. For laboratories that do not have this standard, they must be equipped with a moderate Air conditioner or glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower.
So how do you clean and maintain the constant temperature and humidity test chamber? Below, please ask the Suzhou manufacturing technician to explain to you:
Programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1. Clean the cooler on time (every 3 months): If air-cooled refrigeration is selected for the refrigeration compressor, the cooler centrifugal fan should be repaired on time, and the cooler should be decontaminated and ash removed to ensure its excellent natural ventilation transmission. Thermal characteristics: For refrigeration compressors that use water-cooled heat dissipation and cooling, in addition to ensuring its seepage working pressure and temperature, it is also necessary to ensure the relative total flow, and carry out the cleaning of the inside of the cooler on time to obtain its continuous heat transfer Features; in other words, the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber must first remove the external residues from the poison before taking power.
2. Clean the volatilizer (dehumidifier) on time (every 3 months): Because the cleaning level of the samples is different, under the effect of the forced air circulation system, the volatilizer (dehumidifier) has a lot of dust and other small particles. The cleaning should be carried out on time; in other words, the inside of the shell must be cleaned once every 3 months, and it is enough to scrub with soap and liquid before cleaning.
3. The high and low voltage power distribution room is cleaned at most once a year. When cleaning, a vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust in the room.
4. Perseverance After each experiment is over, set the temperature around the working temperature for 30 minutes up and down during work, then disconnect the switching power supply, and wipe clean the personal working chamber.
5. Search and maintenance of the air humidifier The water storage in the air humidifier should be replaced once a month to ensure that the water body is clean. The humidification basin should be cleaned once a month to ensure the success of running water.
6. Cleaning and balancing of circulatory system fan blades and cooler centrifugal fans: similar to cleaning air-conditioning evaporators, because the office environment of the environmental test chamber is different, there are many small particles such as dust on the circulatory system fan blades and cooler centrifugal fans. Objects should be cleaned up on time.
7. Waterway and humidifier cleaning: If the waterway is not smooth and the air humidifier is fouled, it is easy to cause the air humidifier to burn, which may destroy the air humidifier. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the waterway and air humidifier on time.
Vibration experiment method for small and medium-sized scattered weighing vessels
1. The best natural environment is a temperature of 23℃±2℃ and air humidity of 50%±2%.
2. The temperature is 20℃±2℃, and the air humidity is 65%±2%.
3. The temperature is 27℃±2℃, and the air humidity is 65%±2%.
The actual experimental safety operating procedures indicate as follows:
1. The small and medium-sized loose weighing vessel is placed in the middle of the service platform of the vibration tester. The double amplitude (peak-to-peak value) of the vertical sine curve of the tester is 25 (1±5%) mm. If it is necessary to be on the service platform of the tester Install the tube bundle equipment to avoid the level movement of the test piece from the service platform, but there is no need to limit the left and right movement.
2. The experiment should be carried out for 1 hour, and the frequency of application should cause the small and medium-sized scattered weighing vessel to get rid of the vibration platform for a period of each cycle time so that a metal material sheet can be completely inserted into the small and medium-sized scattered intermittently. Weigh the gap between the bottom box of the vessel and the experimental service platform. After setting the frequency for the first time, adjustments must likely be carried out to avoid resonant vibration, but the experimental frequency should be ensured from the beginning to the end to ensure that the metal material sheet can be continuously inserted under the small and medium-sized scattered weighing vessel.
3. The metal foil used in this experiment should be at least 1.6 mm thick, 50 mm wide, and have sufficient length so that it can be inserted at least 100 mm between the small and medium-sized weighing vessel and the experimental service platform for this experiment.
The solution to the constant temperature and humidity test box to prevent the air conditioner evaporator from frosting:
1. When the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber is operating at ultra-low temperature, it is best to promote dryness at 60℃ and solve it for about 30 minutes before opening the tailgate to prevent the measurement time of the subsequent experiment or cause the air conditioner to evaporate. The condition of the device is frozen;
2. When working in the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber, unless it is an unavoidable situation that must be opened, please do not open the tailgate at will, otherwise it is likely to cause adverse effects;
3. Do not touch and inspect the housing with your hands during operation, to prevent electric shock accidents or injury by the cooling fan, which may cause risks;
4. The installation position of the dry bulb temperature sand cloth must be accurate so that the kinetic energy can obtain the appropriate air humidity;
5. Power circuit isolation switches and overheating protection devices, such as the maintenance machinery and equipment that show the test products and the life safety of the operator, must carry out detailed inspections on time;
6. When using the environmental test chamber, it must be ensured that it is a safe grounding device to prevent sharp discharge;