Oct 27 , 2021
6 maintenance methods of constant temperature and humidity test chamber
Constant temperature and humidity test box is a kind of commonly used experimental equipment. It is used to test the performance of materials in various environments and test the heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and humidity resistance of various materials. It is widely used in many industries. The following is mainly to introduce you to the 6 maintenance methods of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber.
1. Excessive or too little current in the working environment will cause the refrigeration unit to be destroyed, so everyone should maintain a stable output power in the available space.
2. The refrigeration unit that often uses the constant temperature and humidity test chamber will cause the refrigeration unit to be abnormal or unable to work. Therefore, it is not necessary to frequently start the refrigeration unit during the whole release process. The starting interval of the refrigeration unit should exceed 15 minutes.
3. The safety method of the refrigeration unit of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, etc., the installation of protection equipment is to better ensure the equipment itself and the safety performance of the equipment shown by the staff in the operation process. Therefore, maintenance should be carried out to go out on time. Ensure alertness and credibility.
4. The operating position of the refrigeration unit in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber will destroy the refrigeration unit. Therefore, the operating position of the refrigeration unit should be strictly checked during the entire operation of the equipment. If the actual operation is reversed, please turn off the toroidal transformer immediately. The interchange of two arbitrary transmission lines in the live line zero line has just begun to be used again.
5. If the machine is running below 0°C, try to avoid opening the door, because when the temperature is low, opening the door will easily cause the internal evaporator and other parts to form frost, especially the lower the temperature, the more serious the situation. It must be opened, and the opening time should be shortened as much as possible.
6. When the low temperature operation is completed, be sure to set the temperature condition to 60℃ for drying for about half an hour, so as not to affect the measurement time of the next operating condition or freeze.
Special attention: After the machine has completed low-temperature operation, be sure to set the normal temperature condition (30±5℃) so that the temperature in the box will be at normal temperature when the machine is shut down, so as not to affect the freezing phenomenon caused by the low temperature in the box, and the window glass Fogging phenomenon.
The above is the content of the 6 maintenance methods for the constant temperature and humidity test chamber today. Thank you for your patience to read! If you want to know more about the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, you can contact the online customer service, we will be happy to serve you.